Saturday, April 3, 2010

altered hair bands

This is another project that I made for the craft show.  I made the flowers from coffee filters and I used Ranger distress inks for the color.  For the center of the flower I used rhinestone brads.  I watched the video that Sherry had on her blog at  Sherry is so talented and I subscribe to her blog so I won't miss any of her ideas.  Match the little girl's dress with the flowers!


  1. Wow! Eleanor, you have been busy! Love the darling floral headbands, and the even cuter frames! Wonderful colors and subject matter! TFS

  2. I can't believe these are from coffee filters!!! They are adorable.