Tuesday, June 8, 2010

12" cardstock

This has been a beautiful day here in Virginia!  I made this card the other day.  I was surfing and found this card (sorry I don't remember where) and decided to try it right then!  I used pattern cardstock cut 5 1/2 x 12 inches and scored at 2,4,8, and 10.  I layered the opposite side of the cardstock in the area that is 5 1/2 x 4,  I used Spellbinders labels to die cut the image from Impression Obsession and the red dies.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the birds. Why don't you try this card?! Very easy!  Great way to use that 12" heavier cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, Eleanor! Love the folds, and the special place inside for the sentiment. The colors are eye catching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just wonderful thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete