Monday, August 23, 2010

Hero Arts

Here are two cards made from a rubber cling set from Hero Arts.  The set has the flower and two birds.  I stamped the background using Pearlescent Coral ink from Brillance (most of their inks have a pearly shine to them).  I cut the flower border using a Martha Stewart punch.  I colored my images with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink punched out with SU punches.  I used Tear-rific tape from http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/ to tape on the ribbon.  I applied areas of Tear-rific tape to the ribbon and then twisted so you can see both sides.  The Tear-rific tape comes in several widths and has a super hold.  Now that I am back to working about two days a week you will see more cards!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What darling cards! The softness of the colors is so appealing. The stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete