Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Snowfall

I'm so sorry I have been missing in action!  I usually upload my pics from my laptop and it had to take a visit to the shop for repairs.  I'm hoping it will return home soon!  My PC is slow and I don't have photo editing on it so am going to just post my pics without editing.  This neat scene is from Rubber Cottage and is colored with copic markers.  I added Starfire Glitter #G1017 from http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/ on all of the snowy areas.  I love hos this glitter sparkles just like a new snowfall!  The poinsetta is stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white opaque embossing powder.  The poinsetta stamp is from Heartfelt Creations and the die is from Spellbinders.  The cardstock is cherry cobbler from Stampin Up and the white is from Papertrey Ink.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's a beautiful card! Love the RC images. The SNS glitter, added so abundantly, is terrific! All the pretty "Christmasy" elements on your card help put me in the mood -- it is 76 in the shade as I sit typing this. (no complaints, but still, your elegant card puts me in the mood). Merry Christmas, E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Eleanor! And all the snowy glitter - just beautiful. OK - if it looks like that - it can snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor, this is lovely! It reminds me of a ski lodge in the Sierra-Nevada mountains near Squaw Valley, CA. So pretty! Your Poinsettia is a nice add too!

    ReplyDelete