Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Migrating butterflies

Hey everyone!  Here in Virgnia today it is cloudy, rainy, thunderstorms, etc. so a good day to "play" in my craft room.  I am doing a craft show at the Earlysville Fire Department this Sat. and am trying to finish up a little boy baby album!  These baby things are so sweet and I can envision all of the cute smiley pictures that will go into the albums!  I'm a sucker for babies!!  Anyway, the card above is a very simple card.  I got a coupld of new embossing folders from http://www.creativeplaystamps.com/.  I believe these folders are bySizzix.  I embossed the buttefly folder with so saffron cardstock from Stampin Up and then  loaded my brayer with Chocolate Ink from Papertrey Ink and lightly brayered the chocolate onto the raised area.  I used a new stamp I had bought by Inkadinkado and stamped the sentiment in Chocolate.  I added some dark brown pearls, wrapped chocolate and yellow ribbon around it and then attached it to a chocolate card.  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment