Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Springtime bunnies

Aren't these bunnies just the cutest??  When Flourishes came out with this set I just had to have it!  I don't buy as many stamps as I use to but this set caught my heart strings!  I colored the bunnies with a combination of pencils and Copic markers.  I then cut them out with this beautiful die that I have had for sometime using my Grand Caliber machine from Spellbinders.  The designer paper is by Prima.  You will be seeing more of these cards using this stamp set from Flourishes.  Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Eleanor, what a delightful card! So sweet with the soft colors and watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love THIS CARD! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this set...so full of soft spring! What a beautiful die too!

    ReplyDelete