Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elijah's 5th Birthday

I just wanted to wish my youngest grandson a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!  He is five years old -- how time flies!  I started making him a card to take him tonight and got a litlee carried away!  I started out using Papertrey Ink Men of Life stamp set.  This is a great set for male cards.  I stamped the bottom of the boat in Orange Zest by PTI and the sails I stamped on the background paper which is Basic Grey.  I cut out the sails and attached onto the ivory cardstock which is by PTI.  I use mostly cardstock from PTI because of the luxury feel and the weight.  I then added a strip of orange zest and then found an old sheet of letters and cut out his name.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the stars.  We are taking the family out to dinner and then we have some new Cars 2 gifts.  He has been crazy about Cars ever since the first movie came out!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Love the stars holding the letters in Elijah's name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! such a beautiful greeting card designing i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete