Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunny Days

Last week was a scorcher here in Virginia -- hitting almost 100 every day.  The weather changed Sunday night and now we are enjoying temps in the 80's.  Great, greaet.  Anyhoo, I thought I would show another picture of the shell set by SparkleNSprinnkle.  This is such a beautiful set.  I stamped the shells with white ink on watercolor paper and embossed.  Then I took several colors of the distress inks and using the Rangers Ink blending tool, I blended the colors around and over the design.  I cut out the sun and popped it up on dimensionals over brown ribbon.  You can order this set of stamps at http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/.  Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Eleanor, this is just awesome! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous how you've embossed in white and shaded the images like this. Love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo! That is hot hot hot for you, isn't it? This is the perfect card to share for a hot day. Wish you and your grandsons could enjoy the Florida beaches on these hot days, Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete