Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Pears

Posted by PicasaThis is a card I did a few weeks ago using a stamp from Stampin Up.  I colored the pear basket with Prismacolor pencils and used my blending stamps and Gamsol.  I then used my Grand Calibur and the circle nestabilties to cut the image out.  I used another nestablities set for layering.  I used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up punches to layer the sentiment.  Also, the ribbon is called Pear Pizazz and is from Stampin Up.

Congratulations to the winners of the SparkleNSprinkle blog hop!  And I appreciate all of your comments.  Thanks for hopping along!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme Eleanor. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a man or woman! The colors are great, and I'm glad that someone else is enjoying their prisma color pencils! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete