Monday, January 30, 2012

Red Grapes


Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but have been busy with finishing up an order of cards and working at www.paperink.net three days a week. The store has the new Cheery Lynn dies in stock and I have had so much fun demoing these delicate dies. We also have the double sided adhesive that is made for die cutting. The adhesive does not make your dies sticky and it sticks beautifully! The above card was made for SparkleNSprinkle. They came out with some new wine stamps the other month (when I was having computer problems) and I am just getting around to showing what I did with the stamps. I colored this one with prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. I highlighted all of the "wet" droplets with Ranger's clear accents. You can go to www.sparklensprinkle.com to see many more views of the wine cards and to order the stamps. Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Eleanor! I'm just now working with my wine set. love the pearls and the clear accents! Great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, E! Your unusual coloring and great sketch elements make your card superb! The texture from the gamsol and clear accents really does a great job with the grapes! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Eleanor. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice Eleanor. Hope I can come visit the store, Paperink, and maybe take some photos have you show me around and write a little blog about it. Best, Kim

    ReplyDelete