Sunday, March 27, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY ON THIS SNOWY DAY

Wow, was I surprised yesterday!  My daughter asked me to come over and babysit.  My two grandsons had a small birthday cake for me when I got there with a beautiful frame of a tree with pics of all of my family.  Then she asked me to go with her to the meeting she had at church while hubby kept the boys.  I knew something was up when she asked me to go!!  We got to the church and my stamping group was there to surprise me!!  That was so sweet and thoughtful!!  I just love this group and we have been together for eight years.  Rose had prepared some nifty paper projects for everyone to make and the food was scrumptious!  Of course, I had to blow out the candles and they sung happy birthday.  Thank you everyone for making my "70th" memorable.
By the way, I do not feel my age!  It is only a number!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! a little early - I'll get you again on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! How sweet of your DD & friends!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete