Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Day

It is going to be 80 degrees here in Virginia today!!  Beautiful spring day!  I am going to open the windows and let the spring air blow through the house.  I do have to clean house today and since I don't especially like to clean these nice temperatures will help to motivate me!  Now to the daffodil card -- it is a simple clean card.  I embossed the white layer with one of my cuttlebug folders and then stamped the daffodils with black inck and clear embossed.  I colored the daffodils with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol.  This is a stamp set from Stampin Up and is in the current mini book.  I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day!  .

3 comments:

  1. Such elegance and beauty in this card, Eleanor! How pretty! Now I need to get my new embossing folders out to play, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love that its clean & simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one classy card, and I love its elegance.

    ReplyDelete